This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, please read my disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information, click here.
I’ve been adopting a low carb diet as of late and this Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole really hit the spot! If you aren’t low carb, this casserole pairs really well with white rice. Let me show you how to make it.
- Chicken Thighs
- Crispy Bacon
- Steamed Broccoli
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning
- Ranch Dressing
- White Rice (optional)
I start with the bacon because it takes the longest. Drain cooked bacon on paper towels and set aside.
Drain any bacon grease and wipe out the pan. Add the cut up chicken thighs and add the powdered Ranch Seasoning. Mine comes in a packet in the salad dressing aisle but I’ll include a link below if you can’t find it.
Next, you’ll want to cook just until the chicken is done. Remember, it will continue to cook for an additional 15 minutes in the oven.
While the chicken is cooking, I par-cooked some frozen broccoli. I use a glass Pyrex bowl with a lid. Add the broccoli and just a small splash of water. Do not fully cook as again, this will continue cooking in the oven.
Now let’s assemble the casserole!
In an oven-safe casserole dish, layer the broccoli followed by the browned chicken pieces.
Add 1/2 of each of the cheeses and give it a little stir.
Top with the remaining cheeses and a drizzle of the Ranch Dressing.
Chop up three slices of bacon and sprinkle evenly over the top.
Bake at 375 degrees or until the cheese is melted throughout.
Look at all of that cheesy goodness!
Serve as is or with a side of your choosing. My family prefers white rice with this dish.
Sharing is caring! 🙂
Did you make this recipe for my Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought!
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Microwave Safe Dish
- Non-Stick Skillet
- 8" Baking Dish
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 strips Bacon chopped
- 2 c Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 c Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 c Shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- In a large non-stick skillet, separate and cook bacon slices over medium high heat until browned and crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain any excess grease.
- Using the same skillet, wipe out any excess bacon grease and add the chicken along with the Ranch seasoning. Cook until browned.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add frozen broccoli and cook on high heat until just barely fork tender. Do not overcook.
- In a casserole dish, add the broccoli and chicken.
- Top with a bit of each of the cheeses and some of the Ranch dressing, gently stirring to combine.
- Add the remaining cheeses and Ranch dressing on top.
- Top with the crumbled crispy bacon bits.
- Bake at 375 degrees or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is fully heated through.
- Add another drizzle of Ranch dressing, if desired and enjoy!