This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, please read my disclosure policy.
These Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Chops served over white rice are by far one of my top five favorite recipes. There are just a few simple ingredients that create this rich and flavorful sauce. The pork chops are slow cooked to perfection and literally fall apart with the touch of a fork. No knife required! Let me show you how to make it.
Ingredients you’ll need to make my Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Bone-In Pork Loin Chops
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom, plus water
- Onion, sliced
- Cooked White Rice
- Chopped Parsley or Chives
How to make Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
I placed the pork chops directly into the slow cooker. No need to oil or grease. Once the bone is removed, these feed about one person per chop, so plan accordingly. Season well with salt and pepper.
The secret “sauce”. This can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup with a bit of water, once cooked down with the onions and pork juices, creates the most amazing sauce. When I make this again (and I most definitely will), I might add some additional mushrooms. Love them!
I set the slow cooker on high for 5 hours. Depending on the size and quantity of your pork chops, you may need a bit more (or less) time. Mine clocked in at about 4 1/2 hours and they were literally falling off the bone.
I did stir half way during the cooking time just to be sure everything is well distributed. Also give the pork chop a flip.
The end result is this deliciousness. Good on its own, but over rice…I’m in heaven.
Literally fork tender. It just falls apart with the touch of a fork.
Did you make my Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Chops? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. You can also tag me on Instagram @aimee_stock. I love seeing your creations.
For more pork recipes, click here.
Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker
- 2 large Bone In Pork Loin Chops
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Water
- 1 medium Onion sliced
FOR SERVING / GARNISH:
- Cooked White Rice
- Parsley (or Chives) chopped, plus more for garnish
- Place the pork chops into the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Add sliced onion.
- Combine Cream of Mushroom soup and water, adding it over the mushrooms.
- Cook on high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours, flipping halfway through the cooking time, or until fall apart tender.
- Serve over cooked white rice and garnish with fresh parsley.