This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, please read my disclosure policy.
Last Updated on August 31, 2022 by Aimee
This Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe is really flavorful and just as simple to pull together as banana bread. I use a stand mixer, but this could definitely be made by hand. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of pumpkin spice or cinnamon and you have a really delicious fall dessert. Let me show you how to make it!
How to make my Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
I like to combine my dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. You’ll need:
- All purpose flour
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Ginger
- Baking Soda
- and Salt
In the bowl of a mixer, I added 100% pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), milk and an egg.
Add melted butter that you have cooled to room temperature.
Prepare your mini baking pans with cooking spray. You will get about 6 depending on the size of your mini pan. My mini loaf pan is an older Wilton version and is probably discontinued. Here are a few options to choose from (*affiliate links)
CHEF’S NOTE: This recipe for Easy Pumpkin Bread fits a standard loaf pan if you’d prefer to use that instead.
Divide the batter evenly between your pans and smooth out a bit.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, depending on your pan of choice and your oven.
If using a standard loaf pan, cooking time can be in excess of 60 minutes or more.
Remove to a rack to cool completely.
Can I freeze pumpkin bread?
Absolutely! Be sure the pumpkin bread is completely cool and them individually wrap them in foil to freeze. Take out, defrost and enjoy!
Did you make my Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought!
You can also tag me with your creations on Instagram @aimee_stock I love seeing what you come up with 🙂
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Stand Mixer
- Mini Loaf Pan
- Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 c All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 1/2 c Pumpkin Puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 8 tbsp Butter melted
- 1/4 c Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the canned pumpkin, milk and eggs. Add the melted butter. Beat just until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat just until blended. Finish with a spatula to avoid overmixing.
- Divide batter between the mini loaf pans and smooth with a spatula.
- If using mini pans, bake for about 20-25 minutes. If making a standard loaf, it could take about an hour. It's done when a toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream.