This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, please read my disclosure policy.
Last Updated on January 24, 2021 by Aimee
Maybe you’ve made my Corned Beef and Cabbage with Mustard Sauce and have some leftovers? I have a delicious solution for that with my Corned Beef Hash with Eggs.
I’m using frozen hash brown style potatoes, so this comes together quickly! I add onions and red peppers, seasoning with salt and pepper.
Once the potatoes are browned and crispy, add the diced pieces of corned beef.
If you missed my Corned Beef and Cabbage with Mustard Sauce, be sure to check it out!
I added a sunny side up egg to the top…
What sets this apart is my Mustard Sauce. It gives it that Hollandaise sauce feel, but with a tangy/sweet flavor. Just delicious!
Mix it all together and get some of everything in each bite! Yum 🙂
Did you make my Corned Beef Hash with Eggs? If so, leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought! You can also tag me on Instagram @aimee_stock. I always love seeing what you come up with. As always, I appreciate your likes, comments, shares and PINS. It helps so much!
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs
- 16 oz Frozen Cubed Crispy Hash Brown Potatoes
- 3/4 c Onion diced
- 2 tbsp Neutral Flavored Oil
- 2-3 c Cooked Corned Beef cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1-2 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- In a large skillet, add oil, onion, potatoes and red pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden and crispy. Add in cooked corned beef.
- Add one (or two) sunny side up fried eggs to the top and drizzle with my mustard sauce.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.