This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, please read my disclosure policy.
Last Updated on October 24, 2021 by Aimee
This healthy Honey Glazed Turkey Bowl uses sliced turkey tenderloin, fresh green beans and roasted vegetables that include russet potatoes, sweet potatoes and onions. The honey pepper glaze is so incredibly tasty, I really think you are going to love it!
How to make my Honey Glazed Turkey Bowl
I am using Jennie-O Savory Roast Flavor Turkey Breast Tenderloins. When you buy these tenderloins, there are two breasts per package. I’m using just one for this recipe. Slice the tenderloins into thin medallions on a bias.
Let’s roast some veggies! I am using russet potatoes, yellow onions and sweet potatoes. Make sure everything is cut about the same size so things cook at a similar rate.
Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 400 degrees until tender.
Add a bit of oil to a non stick skillet or grill pan over medium high heat and cook until the turkey medallions are golden and cooked through.
How to make the Honey Pepper Sauce
Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, honey, Dijon mustard and cracked black pepper. Add the sauce to the pan with the turkey and cook until thickened into a glaze.
Add the roasted veggies and freshly steamed cut green beans.
I like to add one final squeeze of honey to finish off the dish.
Finally, I love adding dried cranberries which plump when heated in that sauce. Just a burst of sweet flavor in every bite. Toss well to combine and coat everything with the honey pepper glaze.
Obligatory bite shot 🙂
Did you make my Honey Glazed Turkey Bowl? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought.
You can also tag me on Instagram with your creations @aimee_stock I love seeing what you all come up with 🙂
Honey Glazed Turkey Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- Non-Stick Skillet
- 1 Jennie-O Savory Roast Flavor Turkey Breast (there are two in the package, freeze the other for later or use both if doubling this recipe)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Dried Cranberries more or less to taste
- 1 medium Sweet Potato peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 medium Russet Potato peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 small Onion peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 c Green Beans fresh or frozen, steamed until crisp tender
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey plus more for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
ROAST THE VEGGIES:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Prep your veggies. I am using russet potatoes, onions and sweet potatoes. Make sure everything is cut about the same size so things cook at the same rate.Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 350 degrees until tender.
COOK THE TURKEY MEDALLIONS:
- Slice turkey tenderloin into thin medallions on a bias. In a non stick skillet over medium high heat, add 1 teaspoon of oil and pan fry the turkey medallions until golden on each side, taking care not to over cook.
MAKE THE HONEY PEPPER SAUCE/GLAZE:
- Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, honey, Dijon mustard and cracked black pepper. Add the sauce to the pan with the turkey and cooked until thickened into a glaze.
- Add the roasted veggies and freshly steamed cut green beans.
- For a finishing touch, I like to add dried cranberries, tossing everything well to combine and coat with the honey pepper glaze.
- Add a drizzle of honey and/or a pinch of salt just before serving.